Mount Pisgah Baptist Church services are designed to help you and your family go to higher heights spiritually. We are a body of believers who know that no single one of us is complete without the gift of salvation from the One that makes us whole.
We strive together to be more like the Savior, Jesus Christ, and to light the way for others to come to know Him. Our passion is to reach a lost and hurting world for Christ and to bring healing to the wounded hearts of those in our community. We want to reach out to you, right at the point of whatever your going through.
ORDER OF SERVICE
(Program subject to change, under the direction of the Holy Spirit)
The Call To Worship
The Musical Selection
The Altar Prayer
The Musical Selections
THE SPOKEN WORD
The Invitation to Receive Christ and Church Membership
The Recognition of Visitors
Giving God’s Tithe and Our Offerings
So, come on in to Mount Pisgah Baptist Church for our Sunday Service, and be blessed!
To view our Live Stream Service/and or Video of previous services, please click here!
Below are answers to your FAQ’s…
- What time does service start?: 10:30 A. M.
- What is the worship service like? As Pastor Collier tells our visitors, “We are not ashamed to praise the Lord.” The Word is brought forth by Pastor Collier. Our service is mostly traditional, however; if the spirit moves us away from the printed program we don’t mind following the Holy Spirit.
- What do I wear? It’s your choice of what to wear as long as it is decent and in order. A suit may be your choice or jeans. We do not judge you based on what you wear; we just want you to come and worship with other believers.
- Can I meet the Pastor? Yes, you may meet the Pastor. You can meet him after the service has ended, and/or you may make an appointment if the matter is personal.
- Where do I park? There are multiple parking areas located at the entrance to Mount Pisgah…& the parking is free.
- What else happens on Sunday? At times, we are invited to other churches for an afternoon service, or we may feed the flock after the morning service. So, the key is to check out the calendar daily.
- Where do I go? Our front door is minutes from any parking location around the church. There are three (3) Entry points.
In Children’s Church on Sunday mornings:
- Where do my children go? Our Children’s Church is located across the street from our main building. Please have the children there at 10:20 AM.
- What is the Children’s Church Worship service like? Our Youth Ministers are geared towards sharing the Word of God, where the children truly understand in the end. The environment is quite, and controlled to a point where learning is a must. After the word is brought, our Youth Leaders take over, and other activities are scheduled, such as watching Christian videos, arts and crafts, puzzles are played, computer assigned are give , and snacks are served. Your children will be blessed at the Mount Pisgah Baptist Church ~ Children Church.
- Can I bring a snack or cake for my child’s birthday? We request you contact the Youth Leadership Team for more information.
So, do you child a favor, and drop your child off at the Thomas Johnson Media Center at 10:20 am. They’ll be blessed even More!
What happens on other days?
On the other side of Sunday, we offers a myriad of classes, activities and events. Our activities and worship opportunities are available to you every week. IMPACT Thursday experience, which is our bible study that starts at 7:00 pm. Also included is the computer lab sessions (for those who have school assignments – and is open to the community). The lab is open from 5-6 pm – Thursdays!.
Don’t forget to check our calendar for more information.